Principle of moderation :
03/01/2020 at 04:53 ryan69
03/03/2019 at 16:12
29/08/2020 at 17:39 Wallis
03/03/2019 at 16:13
15/09/2015 at 22:58
19/12/2018 at 18:02
19/09/2014 at 00:53
02/11/2014 at 17:18
16/03/2017 at 21:51
22/02/2016 at 17:07
03/03/2015 at 13:35
09/05/2013 at 22:36
03/01/2020 at 04:58 ryan69
20/01/2015 at 21:01
31/08/2015 at 07:47
On SimAgri forums, everyone can actively moderate
and contribute to the forum atmosphere.
Everyone can send an alert
about every topic or message. If several players send the same alert
about a message, the message will be considered as "moderated"
and it will be removed from the forum
(except for messages posted in the wrong forum). Admins can, if they judge so, disapprove a moderation
and make the message visible again.
To encourage people posting in the good forum
and to moderate properly
, a system of reputation points
has been implemented. Those points are visible on your people's profile. Above 1 000 points, players are given access to the VIP forum.
How to earn points :
- by posting on the forums, to "thanks" the player for being active (1 point by message written) ;
- by moderating messages (10 points by approved moderation).
How to lose points :
- by being moderated (10 points per moderated message, 100 for rudeness or non-respect of the SIMAGRI charte) ;
- By moderating abusively, meaning when your moderation is disapproved by an admin (10 points by disapproved moderation and loss of the moderation points earned previously).
Players with a bad reputation are easily identified and can be banned by admins if deemed necessary for the forums "sake".
How to post properly and make forums nicer :
- by abiding by the SIMAGRI charte ;
- by not doing ads about your farm, your secondary activities, by not spamming, by not posting pointless messages (use the chitchat forum), by respecting topic subjects ;
- by not using SMS language and writing in a readable way ;
- by doing search on forums before writing a post to avoid asking the same questions again and again, by posting in a unique topic (if one does exist) to centralise all information ;
- by not mixing up forums and hotline (hotline is for problem with your farm only requiring admin help) ;
- by posting your message in the right forum and right category.
To be able to moderate, here are some requisites :
- to be identified on the forum ;
- to have a simpass ;
- not having been banned from the forum ;
- to have a positive reputation (above 0).