Accueil / Général / "aide simagri" on the downloads space

"aide simagri" on the downloads space

Sujet posté le 10/02/2008 à 22H18 par joueur_35412_1
JOUEUR_35412_1 03/01/2009 à 11H01
Version 9 released!
I think it will be avaible in 1 real month
updates :
01/02/2009 : Equipments from the 16th show added.
11/17/2008 : Creation of the V9.0 version: Addition of the winter rations (bovines and sheep). Recasting of the page “bisons”. Optimisation/amendment/improvements of various pages.

I just downloaded the one saying its in english i opend it up and its in french.

Also is it possible to make more into english like the one about truck transport?

Thanks
JOUEUR_35412_1 12/01/2009 à 09H45
As I replied before :

no : french is the default language. You have to choose your language on the page called "notice"

and about truck transport, the answer was given 2 posts before you : "This file “aide simagri" will not be completed with the additional activities (the AIC, FWF, transporter, equipments dealer…) for the good reason that I don't do myself these activities, and that I wish to keep this file on the main activity of SIAMGRI: management of farm."

the issue 9.0 has been sent to RAMSES on this morning.
Not a lot of news (except the new equipments, the winter rations and the aubrac race) but many modifications have been done.

Should be available soon on SIMAGRI

Due of many problems and late,the version V9.0 will probably be available on the downloads space, so HERE

In this version, the last equipments and winter rations (on pages of the cattles, sheeps and meadows ) have been added.
The page of buffalos has been modified too.

Due of many incompatibilities between MS Excel and OpenOffice, now the files are separed, 1 by language (cause on OpenOffice, the macro used to change the language on the V8.0 doesn't work).

The file has been (again) sent to Ramses on yesterday!
Enjoy your game!!

Hi,
here are some news about the version V9.0
Due of many things (admin busies with programming the garden and in their personal life, due of some bugs remarqued on some of the new parts...), the file is still in stand by... but I decided it!
Since the last post on this topic, the new show happened, so I'll add the last and new equipments and fix the bugs I've found...
There will be nothing about garden on this version! Maybe I'll do a brief page about it on the next version, but not sure... so keep the pdf files that RAMSES did and posted in the "simagri newspaper" we receive on every week

Unfortunally, doing this file needs time... and as the admins, I have a life out of simagri... and I don't think so that I'll be able to close the file before beginning of may 2009...

Sorry for the late, but... that's the life!
For the people who couldn't wait, it's possible to send me your email adress, by MP-live, then I'll send you the file in his actual state, so without the last equipments, and still with some bugs.
Bon jeu à tou(te)s!

First, I LOVE this program. It's ever so helpful. Thank you for writing it!

But I do have a request. Would it be possible to add a section for more that one breed in a specie?

I have 3 breeds of cattle, 2 of sheep and 2 of chickens.

It would be very helpful in keeping track of what I have.

Cheers!
JOUEUR_35412_1 07/04/2009 à 19H47
Hello,

I think that you are talking about the little tables where you can fill 1 specy, and it tells you the quantity of milk, or eggs... produced. Right?
If yes, sorry but due of many reasons, I won't change it... but on the page called "gains", for each specy that produces something, you can fill all the racies...
Hope I well understood your question, and that my answer is what you were looking for...

Yep, that is what I meant.

I figured I could ask and see what you would say. I understand some of those reasons from messing with databases myself.

Thanks!
JOUEUR_35412_1 08/04/2009 à 17H43
you welcome
Some of the reasons are that cause of some players use open office, the macro used to be able to change the language of all the file has been removed (macro uncompatible with open office... ) so now, each news, updates... need to be done 2 times : 1 time in french, and 1 time in english... cause now there are 2 files.
Other reason is that I use many temporary cells on Excel... so first of all I should move them, check all the formules impacted (in french and in english)... well : lots of work for something I consider as "not important"... and because doing this file needs time, and cause I already work during the day on a computer, I don't want to spend to much tilme on it, when I'm at home... Here are some of the reasons... but all questions , about "add this or that", "modify this or that"... are welcome : I'll chek if I'll do what is asked or not cause many things are possible to add on the file... but I don't have all the datas, or enough time... or knowelge on excel

While I'm writing this post, the file is going to the admin emailbox :)
This time it's sure : the V9.0 is closed! So I think that it should be online for the beginning of may... Depends of the admins
Many things made me able to close it before I thought I was able to do...

the last version of the V9.0 file is online now :)

just to prevent you : there is a lil bug in the file :

For cattles and sheeps, when you choose the ration 2, the quantity of straw is equal to 0 if you "say" that you don't litter. If you litter your animales, the result of straw (for food + litter) is OK.
This problem will be fixed on the next version of the file!

Hey ppl!!
Just a little message to tell you that the next version of the file will be a little late, due of many things in my real life... and to inform you that the v10.0 will be the last version! Not only in english, don't worry : for the french players too! It needs to much time for me to continue this file...
It's already almost filled, enough to help beginners... and other players!!
Enjoy your game!!

I have download file, us version 9 and when i try to open it in excel 2000 it crashes, in newer version of excel it asked for passwords, is there something i am doing wrong.
JOUEUR_35412_1 25/07/2009 à 13H02
normally you don't need a password. (I work on Excel 2003). Password is just necessary to modify the file. That's why I put this protection...
When I'll realease the v10.0, it will be the same...
If excel asks you a password, it means that you tried to modify something u r not allowed

u r the 1st people who says that the file crashes, and that it asks you a password... and the V9.0 is available for months!

is it possible that i am running an US excel program, I did not think there was a difference in it though
JOUEUR_35412_1 27/07/2009 à 21H46
US excel?? i don't know... if you want, I can send you a copy, without password... then you'll check and tell me if it's OK ;)
Just give me your email adress (here or via MP live) and i'll send it to you asap

Maybe without password it will works... Did you ask some of your friends if they can try the file on their US excel? If no and if it's possible, try with 3-4 friends. If it crashes with all, that means that the file isn't compatible with US Excel (if it's not a problem due of the password). If it works on their US Excel, maybe it's due of your version of Excel...

when will be available a file (excel) where you are able to put many races in. For example three dif. cows, etc etc..

Nice files, but I dont like when I can choose just one race.. :(
JOUEUR_35412_1 25/10/2009 à 09H39
Hi JAPIMON,
there will be a file as you ask... when someone (you why not! ) will create it!
from my hand, i'm upgrading a last time my file then i'll definitively stop it (to much time needed... cause I do it 2 times : in french, and in english... and the file starts to be hard to upgrade
on my file the only page wher you can select many races is the "gains" page : you can note the number of animals (cows, goats, sheep, chikens, ducks) wou have for all the races of the game (except race Lourdaise, for cows)

JOUEUR_35412_1 28/05/2010 à 13H25
and KAUNE...?

Hello,
the new version of the file is available!
If you find some mistakes (in the sentences) or problems (hyperlink that doesn't work...) feel free to write it on this topic : i'll do my best to check and fix it, at least on the next version...

Répondre

Comment bien poster et ainsi rendre le forum agréable :
- Respecter la charte SimAgri ;
- Ne pas faire de pub pour sa propre ferme ou sa propre activité, ne pas faire de spam (poster le même message plusieurs fois), ne pas poster de message sans aucun intérêt, ne pas faire de hors sujet ;
- Ne pas abuser du langage SMS et s'appliquer à rédiger de manière compréhensible ;
- Effectuer une recherche sur le forum afin de ne pas poser des questions récurrentes, poster dans un sujet unique (si celui-ci existe) afin de centraliser l'information ;
- Ne pas confondre le forum avec la hotline (si votre problème ne concerne que votre ferme et s'il nécessite selon vous l'intervention d'un administrateur) ;
- Poster votre message dans le forum et la catégorie adéquat.