Accueil / Général / "aide simagri" on the downloads space

"aide simagri" on the downloads space

Sujet posté le 10/02/2008 à 22H18 par joueur_35412_1
JOUEUR_35412_1 10/02/2008 à 22H18
HERE you can find many files (principally done with EXCEL software) created by many gamers.
Specially you'll find mine (the 1st on the list).
I did it to be the most complete to help you in your farm (animals and cultures only. No secondary activities). With this file, you'll be able to see how many space you need under buildings for your animals/equipmenets, the meadows you need, the food you need, how many € you'll earn (average) with your cultures/fruits... in all the countries (France, Swiss, Belgium, Canada).
Actually, the version you can download is in french only but a new one will be avaible soon, and you'll be able to choose your language (French or English only. Spanish will be soon...)

You are all welcome if you remark something wrong in the file (in the text or in the results in the file) or if you think about something that could be great to add in the file. I won't add everything asked, but I'll check every ideas!
Enjoy your game!!

Sounds very nice. But when will there be any english versions available for download?

cheers!
JOUEUR_35412_1 21/02/2008 à 18H02
I don't know about all the files available, cause only 1 is mine... Mine will be available en english soon : the administrators are checking it, to be sure it works well, and be secure for your computer. It should be on simagri soon I think.

Sounds Good!

JOUEUR_35412_1 03/06/2008 à 22H56
hey,

About the file called "aide simagri", I've just sent the version 7.0 to RAMSES35. He has to check it before validate it and make it available on the downloads space. Then you'll be able to use the file in french (normal : I'm french!) but in english and spanich too!

My english isn't perfect, so if you find some errors, you can contact me and I'll fix them!
Thx!!

Administrators

Are there any plans to release an SDK for SimAgri? I have a number of applets written that would benefit from the ability to make automatic calls to the MySQL database instead of having to copy and paste from the web page.
JOUEUR_35412_1 04/06/2008 à 21H07
GOLDAMBRE i'm not an administrator... and you should create your own topic for this question : easier to answer on a new one than on this one, cause all the people don't read on this topic

Thanks Earl

I posted here since my question was programming related. I will also discuss this with Domaine d'Ethan separately.
JOUEUR_85598_2 04/06/2008 à 23H04
mabye can i translate it from english to dutch.
JOUEUR_35412_1 05/06/2008 à 07H23
ZUIDHOF that could be great
We'll talk about it later, ok?

oke is good. we make together the game big and perhaps in more languages.
JOUEUR_35412_1 05/06/2008 à 23H44
maybe ;) and i hope that this file (downloaded more than 5000 times in its french version) will help many of "english talking" people in the 1st time.
To translate it in deutch, you'll need time cause as you'll be able to see soon, there are many texts in the file!

oke we will see and it mabye take time but that is not a problem
JOUEUR_35412_1 13/06/2008 à 22H13
you can download the file from now
Hope it will help you!

its also france
JOUEUR_35412_1 15/06/2008 à 18H50
no : french is the default language. You have to choose your language on the page called "notice"

normally when you open the file (for the 1st time) it already on the right page. Then on the top, u can choose the language. You can choose french, english or spanish

Hi,
Here is a question for the people who use this file :

Are you interested by a new page, with a perpetual calendar? It could be pre filled, or 100% editable by you. On the calendar, you could see/note some specific activities to do, as "when to seed/harvest", "when to inseminate ducks..."

yes good idea, but you may want to wait untill updating, as the 3 new brands of equipment are out?

mysignaturepic
JOUEUR_562_6 27/09/2008 à 00H23
Yeah that is a realy good idear. and maybe have a page with all your plots on it and you can put some notes Eg. seed corn
JOUEUR_6603_6 27/09/2008 à 15H22
equipment dealers page? aic page? transport page? just thoughts, i know, but i thought it would be a good idea

mysignaturepic
JOUEUR_35412_1 29/09/2008 à 19H39
hi hi,
sorry for the late ^^
DANIELTHEFARMER : on the next issue, the file will be up to date. It should be available during the season 17, so in few weeks. Duck, new equipments from the actually salon will be add

CR FARMS : if the new page is 100% editable by you, you'll be able to write ALL you want, like what you asked on this topic

DANIELTHEFARMER : equipments dealer, aic page, transport page won't be added for many reasons : I don't do those activities, so I don't know all about those activities, and cause to create a page, it needs time cause everything added is written in french, english and spanish! and, the biggest reason for me, cause those activities are not primaries activities... even if a minority of gamers do only transports... SIMAGRI is, first of all, a farm simulation
but I'm still opened to any wishes you could have!!

Hi,

the new version (v8.0) should be avaible soon. I still am waiting for some little information to close this version before it's put on SIMAGRI.

Here are the biggest news :
- goats races updated (the last ones were added in season 15 but there were no new version of the file since theis season...)

- equipments of the 14th and 15th shows added

- ensiled grass added

- ducks and geese added

- many mistakes on the page "semences" fixed...

- new page "mémo" added. The actual form is like a calendar , 100% editable by you, pre-filled in French only but you can change all the form and the datas of this page .

The issue 8.0 is now avaible!!

New survey:
Because the file needs time to be safeguarded what would be best for you:
1) to have 1 file for the breeding and 1 for the cultures/ships?
2) 1 file by animal specy and 1 for the cultures/ships?
3) Another thing (you can propose what you would wish)

This (S) file “aide simagri" will not be completed with the additional activities (the AIC, FWF, transporter, equipments dealer…) for the good reason that I don't do myself these activities, and that I wish to keep this file on the main activity of SIAMGRI: management of farm.

Répondre

Comment bien poster et ainsi rendre le forum agréable :
- Respecter la charte SimAgri ;
- Ne pas faire de pub pour sa propre ferme ou sa propre activité, ne pas faire de spam (poster le même message plusieurs fois), ne pas poster de message sans aucun intérêt, ne pas faire de hors sujet ;
- Ne pas abuser du langage SMS et s'appliquer à rédiger de manière compréhensible ;
- Effectuer une recherche sur le forum afin de ne pas poser des questions récurrentes, poster dans un sujet unique (si celui-ci existe) afin de centraliser l'information ;
- Ne pas confondre le forum avec la hotline (si votre problème ne concerne que votre ferme et s'il nécessite selon vous l'intervention d'un administrateur) ;
- Poster votre message dans le forum et la catégorie adéquat.