Accueil / Général / "aide simagri" on the downloads space

"aide simagri" on the downloads space

Sujet posté le 10/02/2008 à 22H18 par joueur_35412_1
JOUEUR_35412_1 30/01/2011 à 21H22
Hello,
the version 13.0 is on the way...
News about this version :
-Equipments shown on the 24 and 25th expo (seasons 26 and 27) and daims added.
-"bisons" (surface needed added), "hangars" (new equipments), "pâtures et foin" (daims), "coût" (daims) and "aires et silos" (daims) tabs updated.
Hope it will be available about at the end of february 2011... and hope that some english speaking people use and like this file!

Uh... the link doesn't work for me. Is this cause i'm using a mac? Or is my computer just being temper-mental?
RINGLE 03/05/2011 à 16H32
It seems to be broken to me to, and its both the english and the french version, but hope it will fixed for downloading soon :)
JOUEUR_35412_1 22/05/2011 à 17H46
Hello guys,
strange that the link doesn't work with you... still working with me
Try this one...
At least you can find it on the main page of your farm, in the "cmmunication" part (a lil after the rules)
@ EDMUND maybe using a Mac won't be 100% compatible with the file... I don't know : don't have a Mac!

@RINGLE normally the file is different : 1 in french, 1 in english.

I don't promise i'll upgrade again the english file : it becomes to be hard to update... and already hard to update the french one...

Well I dont know how you do it, but it still say to me that the link is broken.

this is the page it goes in to, dont know if there is something wrong with that: http://www.simagri.com/logiciels/aide_simagri_V13_us.xls
JOUEUR_35412_1 25/05/2011 à 16H54
@ RINGLE what happen if you use the link on my precendent post? You should arrive on this : http://www.simagri.com/telechargements.php?lang=1

Try to copy-paste this url... and let me know! At least i'll contact the admin to try to fix it... even if on today only my file is made in english (so only mine is available in english language download)...

When you try to download V13 you get this error. The requested URL /logiciels/aide_simagri_V13_us.xls was not found on this server.

However if you go to http://www.simagri.com/logiciels/ you can download V12
RINGLE 26/05/2011 à 21H33
The site you have put up there earl, is the one I have tried, and it says just what alikat says.

But I can download some of the earlier versions of the aide, but I think they dont work anymore, because it says: this version is closed

Hope you can help me because it just looks great :)
JOUEUR_35412_1 02/06/2011 à 22H09
I asked QUENTIN35 and he said that strangely the V13 (US version) isn't available on SIMAGRI... so I sent it again to the admins... Wait and see

sounds very good, thanks :)

I will look forward to see the end result
JOUEUR_35412_1 21/06/2011 à 23H17
last version sent to the admins :
horses added, and new equipments added too

this is the last version (V14.0) I'll develop!! even if i'm open to fix bugs you could find, of course!

Hi earl.

I think I know what the problem was, I cant seem to find a normal excel anywhere that I dont have to pay for, so I found a program that is called excel viewer and that dont work the same way as the normal version.

But I will start using your program as soon as I get a normal version of excel :)
JOUEUR_45093_6 28/07/2011 à 06H51
I have not tried it yet, but, you may try using LibreOffice It is free and the older version (OpenOffice) worked alright with the file.
JOUEUR_35412_1 28/07/2011 à 17H32
as ALIKAT says, I don't know LibreOffice, but some french players use my file with OpenOffice... so should be OK too with LibreOffice... and it's free

need money or sheds built in no time please visit www.simagrihacked.blogspot.co.uk for all the services you need will work on all servers too 

FAARAMIN 10/08/2019 à 14H33 10/08/2019 à 14H34

Hi,

here are some news about the version V9.0

Due of many things (admin busies with programming the garden and in
their personal life, due of some bugs remarqued on some of the new
parts...), the file is still in stand by... but I decided it!

Since the last post on this topic, the new show happened, so I'll add the last and new equipments and fix the bugs I've found...
There will be nothing about garden on this version! Maybe
I'll do a brief page about it on the next version, but not sure... so
keep the pdf files that RAMSES did and posted in the "simagri newspaper"
we receive on every week

Unfortunally, doing this file needs time... and as the admins, I
have a life out of simagri... and I don't think so that I'll be able to
close the file before beginning of may 2019...

Sorry for the late, but... that's the life!

For the people who couldn't wait, it's possible to send me your email adress, by MP-live, then I'll send you the file in his actual state, so without the last equipments, and still with some bugs.

Bon jeu à tou(te)s!

طراحی سایت میزبانی سایت میزبانی وب هاست لوازم یدکی ال 90 طراحی سایت شرکتی لوازم یدکی مگان سئوسایت ثبت دامنه طراحی سایت فروشگاهی طراحی سایت ارزان

Répondre

Comment bien poster et ainsi rendre le forum agréable :
- Respecter la charte SimAgri ;
- Ne pas faire de pub pour sa propre ferme ou sa propre activité, ne pas faire de spam (poster le même message plusieurs fois), ne pas poster de message sans aucun intérêt, ne pas faire de hors sujet ;
- Ne pas abuser du langage SMS et s'appliquer à rédiger de manière compréhensible ;
- Effectuer une recherche sur le forum afin de ne pas poser des questions récurrentes, poster dans un sujet unique (si celui-ci existe) afin de centraliser l'information ;
- Ne pas confondre le forum avec la hotline (si votre problème ne concerne que votre ferme et s'il nécessite selon vous l'intervention d'un administrateur) ;
- Poster votre message dans le forum et la catégorie adéquat.