Accueil / Matériels / Hitch up equipment

Hitch up equipment

Sujet posté le 21/06/2017 à 11H03 par SIWUS
SIWUS 21/06/2017 à 11H03

Hi :)

I think that tractors should be hitch up with  equipment/trailers like the truks in transport activity.   Because it is not real, when I can use the same tractor with more then one equipment in the same moment. It will be great when I must go to farm and hitch up tractor from plough to harrow and come back to field. 

The same idea can be used to combines. I must hitch up header (7,5 ; 9,0 or 10,50 m) to the combine and hitch up other one to harvest corn grain (6, 8 or 12 rows).

I my opinion it is great idea :P

What do You think about this ?

PAROCKIN 03/10/2017 à 17H40

Could be a usefull feature. You could also be able to leave equipment in the field. Lets say that you have 3 fields in zone 9 but you only have enough APs to plough one, but instead of having to go home overnight you could leave the tractor and plough in the field to the next day.
Would also potentially save some time when doing the same work on several plots. So instead of having to click through several plots and every time choose tractor and equipment, you just pick tractor and plot.

Répondre

Comment bien poster et ainsi rendre le forum agréable :
- Respecter la charte SimAgri ;
- Ne pas faire de pub pour sa propre ferme ou sa propre activité, ne pas faire de spam (poster le même message plusieurs fois), ne pas poster de message sans aucun intérêt, ne pas faire de hors sujet ;
- Ne pas abuser du langage SMS et s'appliquer à rédiger de manière compréhensible ;
- Effectuer une recherche sur le forum afin de ne pas poser des questions récurrentes, poster dans un sujet unique (si celui-ci existe) afin de centraliser l'information ;
- Ne pas confondre le forum avec la hotline (si votre problème ne concerne que votre ferme et s'il nécessite selon vous l'intervention d'un administrateur) ;
- Poster votre message dans le forum et la catégorie adéquat.